Planning Your Career
The search for rewarding employment can be a challenging task. Where do you start? How do you find the "hidden" jobs? The ECC One-Stop Career Center can help you conduct a strategic and successful job search campaign. We provide job search assistance to a wide range of job seekers, including:
- Individuals recently been laid-off
- People considering a career change
- New graduates or individuals just starting a career
- Individuals seeking branding assistance to make them more competitive (identification of your best features to highlight your strengths)
One-on-one career counseling ensures you receive personalized attention and the encouragement you need along the way to keep you positive and focused.
- Help developing job search strategies and next-steps
- Assistance researching target companies and identifying open positions
- Help adjusting your job search strategies (i.e., resume, coverletters, etc.) in response to employer feedback
For more information, please call us or stop by to access our free services.